Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Twenty IV



A quarter of my life, nearly complete.  It's been quite the ride thus far and yet I have so much farther to go.  More dreams to dream and greater achievements to be conquered.




I finally had the pleasure of unplugging for a few days over the Easter Long Weekend, albeit not 100%, it was still a valiant effort for not having left home.  Unfortunately, our Seattle travel plans fell through, so we opted for a stay-cation, booking a much needed spa weekend at the Fairmont Pacific Rim & the Willow Stream Spa.  The weather couldn't have been better and after having biked the seawall, relaxed in the private, outdoor jacuzzis and even hitting the beach (in March!) I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy myself. 

My weekend(s) of birthday celebrations in Instagram, below...







1. Bubbly for two at the Fairmont Pacific Rim

2. & 3. Surprise gifts from work!
(Flowers + Infused Dark Chocolate Bars + a Gift Card to Anthropologie)

4. & 5. Celebrating the day at Oru with complimentary birthday treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment